Game 47 vs Minnesota

iHeart

Jets taking over. If we played good teams we'd be fine. Unfortunately we play bad teams also. Disappointing next game incoming 

1 minute ago, MrFreakzilla said:

He's been over a point a game player for the last 6 seasons, maybe clean your glasses more than once every 2.5 years.

His effort level has not been there consistently.  

Yup 

Gonna blow this one too aren't they 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Jets taking over. If we played good teams we'd be fine. Unfortunately we play bad teams also. Disappointing next game incoming 

Yup 

Did you ever see that character Randy Quaid played in the  movie “Major League 2”? You are worse. 

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Did you ever see that character Randy Quaid played in the  movie “Major League 2”? You are worse. 

Block me then 

Anyone know when ehlers expected back? Could really use another nhl player in the line up. Poganski has literally done nothing. 

think I'd rather use a gif for a hat trick, like well I haven't been able to find a gif of the Michael Jackson hat trick in the Moonwalker video game

16 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If it’s tacky irony you want, then this is gold (plus you get a brother from the hood arm in arm with the KKK - you can’t make this stuff up) 

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Block me then 

Anyone know when ehlers expected back? Could really use another nhl player in the line up. Poganski has literally done nothing. 

Last I heard was mid March.

SLXddN9.jpg

Tonight's attendance at full capacity: only 12,571

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

Yup 

Oh we're going to be up against Seattle who by the way the Jets beat on their own Turf and Comrie is in net what could go wrong