Game 44: @ DAL

blue_gold_84

34 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Makes sense easing Dubois In after a  covid bout. 

People gave Maurice almost 9 seasons... Lowry has had 8 weeks maybe with covid delays and ****.  

When they decide to show up they play well but I dislike 1st line Wheeler. 

Did Dubois have any symptoms?  I hope it’s an ‘ease him back in’ scenario, because it doesn’t make any sense otherwise.

Maybe showcasing copp? 

But Lowry has changed his lines before the game starts before so 

Just trying to think why keep copp up there and really it's 2 reasons cuz he wasn't great with them the last game 

Easing pld back in cuZ covid 

Showcasing Copp for trade 

Edited by Goalie

They played well for 50 of the first 60 minutes but got killed by penalties and some bad breakdowns. 

Wheeler on the ice again eventho 55 scored is just stupidity... guy does very little for 8.5 million.. had our ot chances but couldn't hit the net on the good ones. 

There's a post game podcast called Kenny and Renny... wiebe and dude, they say the media don't even ask to speak to Wheeler cuz he's predictable and 2 emotional after games. That's our captain. 

Jets played well enough tho... 

Dillon really played well... like Villes game too. Scheif? Getting better but I guess in OT he could have been hero but not so much. 

Connor chance to clear.. Josh with the actually good D play but bad bounce = extra point to Big D. Feel the Glow with those Jerseys tho.