2021 Off-season: State of the Jets

Perfetti gonna make the team probably and play game 1 atleast with Scheif being suspended still 

Connor Stastny Wheeler

Perfetti Dubois Ehlers 

Copp Lowry Ves 

Harkins Gus Nash 

What about when Scheifs back..  u got options.. 

Stastny Gus Nash with Stastny playing PP minutes would be solid roster management. 

Perfetti likely goes Moose tho until after Xmas and then up with the club. 

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

Perfetti gonna make the team probably and play game 1 atleast with Scheif being suspended still 

Connor Stastny Wheeler

Perfetti Dubois Ehlers 

Copp Lowry Ves 

Harkins Gus Nash 

What about when Scheifs back..  u got options.. 

Stastny Gus Nash with Stastny playing PP minutes would be solid roster management. 

Perfetti likely goes Moose tho until after Xmas and then up with the club. 

I don't see Prefetti making this team. It's not PoMo's style. Sheif had the break the doors down and force his way in. Lowry spent a lot of time on thr rock. 

Perfetti needs to make it impossible for the Jets to send him down.  And, he needs several key injuries. Copp moves up to the 2nd line before Perfetti gets a chance. 

Just my opinion based on the ttack record. 

Edited by JCon

3 hours ago, JCon said:

I don't see Prefetti making this team. It's not PoMo's style. Sheif had the break the doors down and force his way in. Lowry spent a lot of time on thr rock. 

Perfetti needs to make it impossible for the Jets to send him down.  And, he needs several key injuries. Copp moves up to the 2nd line before Perfetti gets a chance. 

Just my opinion based on the ttack record. 

I agree with the thoughts and track record. I feel Perfetti makes it impossible.  

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I agree with the thoughts and track record. I feel Perfetti makes it impossible.  

He's good but not THAT good. I hope I'm wrong because I want him to play this year. 

Feel like this is Paul's last year. Regardless of what happens. 

Edited by JCon