Game 2 : @ Leafs

Oh I'm shocked. KC. 

2 1. 

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

if the jets could pull a rabbit out of their butts in the game against Calgary they can pull a rabbit out of their butts here

see? KConn just scored

Be nice to see a bit of effort first. Thats a start. 

Just don't have the depth to deal with stupid line up decisions like Harkins on the 4th and Perreault with line 2 to start. 

PP and PK is garbage tho. I see no change from last season however game 2 vs game 4 here. Jets still don't have their game legs.  Leafs do. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Normally takes him 20 games to get going. 

At this point tho looks like father time Is catching up. Nothing wrong with 26 with 17 or Stastny if need be. 

The thing is, I don’t think Maurice would ever ‘demote’ Wheeler or give him more appropriate ice time.

Hopefully it’s just early season rust, because right now he looks no bueno.

5 games in 7 days. 

Scheif. 26 minutes. Wheeler. 23 minutes. 

Maurice gonna kill these 2 this week. Respect Wheeler but he lost his speed last season and the trend continues and likely would be a good winger with Copp and Lowry. 23 mins regardless is to much for an aging captain. 26 for Mark the 2nd game in a row... 

I Don't think a coach will be fired this season.. off season maybe but... Not in season unless something insane happens but... At this point and yes 2 games but the overlaying of scheif and Wheeler...well, it's insanity. Seen this theme quite a bit the  past 2 seasons now. 

Ottawa gonna outwork us also.