Bomber Cheer team calendars

Mike

If anyone is interested in buying one ($10 each) then it'd be much appreciated if you bought them from me.

I will absolutely accept Paypal and am even willing to ship (for free) out of town via snail mail for all of you out of towners. Local pick up / drop off available also.

I can post up some pictures for those who want to see what it looks like, but for anyone who wants to support, it'd be much appreciated. My girlfriend is missing a huge opportunity to sell them at the launch party this weekend because of work obligations and she has to move 100 of them in order to travel to the Grey Cup as part of the cheer team.

And yes, I can get them personalized with a message if you'd like.

Feel free to PM if you don't feel like posting info.

Thanks.

Are they 2014?

Yep.

Yeah...post some pics.  I might get one.  I'm sure the wife will give me an eye roll though...lol.

What kind of personalized messages can we get?   ;)

She'll pretty much write anything you want or just tell me your name and I'll get her to write something in it personalized. But don't get too creative. :P

Are they 2014?

Yep.

Yeah...post some pics.  I might get one.  I'm sure the wife will give me an eye roll though...lol.

What kind of personalized messages can we get?   ;)

She'll pretty much write anything you want or just tell me your name and I'll get her to write something in it personalized. But don't get too creative. :P

Aw man...so no "Thanks for letting me drive your stick last night, it was a great ride."?