Locker Room Sale

3 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

For those who attended today. Was this not the worst locker room sale ever? A handful of helmets, a dozen balls, a rack of player jerseys, a rack of practice jerseys and the rest was kids sizes, 2xl-4xl. And really not a deal to be found. The free drinks were nice though.

I skipped it. I was near the stadium with my son but, after his soccer, he didn't feel like going, so we didn't. 

I have to admit, I was kind of happy to skip it too. Glad I didn't miss much. 

Edited by JCon

2 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

For those who attended today. Was this not the worst locker room sale ever? A handful of helmets, a dozen balls, a rack of player jerseys, a rack of practice jerseys and the rest was kids sizes, 2xl-4xl. And really not a deal to be found. The free drinks were nice though.

Thanks for the update. Glad I didn’t have to experience the disappointment. 

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Thanks for the update. Glad I didn’t have to experience the disappointment. 

I understand they keep items back so that bomber for life members, season ticket members and general public all get a shot at things and will keep bringing stuff out. But if they put out the "best" items today as they should have I dont think there will be much for the general public come Sunday. And due to the fact all Adidas merch is going to be gone next year why not sell it all off now and restock once the new stuff comes In?