3 stars plus hh black from the dead

wbbfan

Yeah that's the vet savvy that Dressler brings...his use of the goalpost as a pick was totally planned.

Though on the backside of his career it would be nice to be able to config our lineup ratio to use him as a DI for certain sets and for his leadership skills as a young guy develops. 

Also in clutch times like the o.t sure is nice to have that experience and almost player/coach presence

21 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah that's the vet savvy that Dressler brings...his use of the goalpost as a pick was totally planned.

Though on the backside of his career it would be nice to be able to config our lineup ratio to use him as a DI for certain sets and for his leadership skills as a young guy develops. 

Also in clutch times like the o.t sure is nice to have that experience and almost player/coach presence

That would be the best case scenario for us. It would also keep him on the field longer not dealing with injuries. BTW, the RedBla cks have to be the dirtiest team in the league. That head tackle on Dressler was so dangerous. Glad they imploded in OT thanks to Rodgers. LOL. 

6 hours ago, Booch said:

To me it looks like Nichols is over what was making him look like a rookie.

He looked more sure in the pocket..moved around a lot better with no panic in his eyes...and stepped up and made decisive throws.. and very deliberate ones...during that 4 game streak and even before that..he did not look right. 

I think that was probably the Sudafed...

(Just trying out this "every silver cloud has a dark lining" stuff that some people here feed on!) 

I will go off the board and give my HH award to Tristan Okpalaugo for jumping offside then redeeming himself by getting a sack on the very next play.

The REDBLACKS had driven for a TD and a FG on their first two drives and on the next drive they were forced to punt because of the sack by Okpo. I thought that really helped the defence gain some momentum because they didn't allow any points again until late in the 3rd quarter.

For my top 3 players I will say:

1. Harris (our best player almost every game)

2. Bighill (best free agent signing in the CFL this year...difference maker)

3. Nichols (best game of the season... needed that)

38 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I will go off the board and give my HH award to Tristan Okpalaugo for jumping offside then redeeming himself by getting a sack on the very next play.

The REDBLACKS had driven for a TD and a FG on their first two drives and on the next drive they were forced to punt because of the sack by Okpo. I thought that really helped the defence gain some momentum because they didn't allow any points again until late in the 3rd quarter.

For my top 3 players I will say:

1. Harris (our best player almost every game)

2. Bighill (best free agent signing in the CFL this year...difference maker)

3. Nichols (best game of the season... needed that)

I'm no Richie Hall fan but if he doesn't get fired it's this guy that saved him ...

fumble2.gif