3 stars + HH sing the blues.

wbbfan

15 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

As much as the Bombers use the stripping method to generate turnovers, I think the league has to take a look at eliminating turnovers when players are intentionally held up and stripped of the ball.  Little guys like Dressler have no chance of retaining possession when 2 or 3 bigger players starting ripping at the ball simultaneously, if they did this to a QB the officals would whistle the play dead immediately.

a) thats football though.  no need to nerf it because of smallish players.  if its an issue, employ bigger players.

b.) if the QB is running like a RB then yes, they will let his forward progress continue AND allow him to be rip-stripped.. and that should be the case imo.

5 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

a) thats football though.  no need to nerf it because of smallish players.  if its an issue, employ bigger players.

b.) if the QB is running like a RB then yes, they will let his forward progress continue AND allow him to be rip-stripped.. and that should be the case imo.

You have a points.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:45 AM, 17to85 said:

so I looked it up, Darvin Adams at 6'2 190ish pounds is pretty damned skinny too. Most receivers are to be honest. Sure there's exceptions but not a lot. 

Used to have a pretty good one who was 6'0 185...

On 11/15/2017 at 2:52 PM, johnzo said:

How on earth do you play receiver with a broken hand?  His hands looked just as soft as they always do.

Damn, that is warrior.

Thats the truth. Cant doubt dresslers heart. I hope he doenst end up like pierce, 

On 11/15/2017 at 10:01 AM, SPuDS said:

ya I'm amazed how each of them get blown up on returns or on a catch and run and they just bounce back up.

Thats all attitude. And the Mos type of guy to a T.