Pencer to start at Right Guard

Atomic

Keep Dickenson, flush the rest of this coaching staff down the drain. 

Yeah but are you going to hire a new head coach based on an ultimatum that he keeps the current ST Coordinator?

I can't see any head coach not wanting to keep a guy on staff who is that highly regarded around the league as a special teams coordinator. 

That's would be a pretty careless way to think if you were the GM don't you think?

I think you misunderstand, I'm not suggest the Bombers dictate who stays on as assistants, I'm suggesting that any head coach would opt to keep Dickenson on staff because he's that well regarded. 

Yeah but are you going to hire a new head coach based on an ultimatum that he keeps the current ST Coordinator?

I can't see any head coach not wanting to keep a guy on staff who is that highly regarded around the league as a special teams coordinator. 

That's would be a pretty careless way to think if you were the GM don't you think?

I think you misunderstand, I'm not suggest the Bombers dictate who stays on as assistants, I'm suggesting that any head coach would opt to keep Dickenson on staff because he's that well regarded. 

That would be a stretch IMO.  It would all depend on who we hire.  

Lots of new HCs have kept guys from the previous staff so why would that be a stretch for a new guy here to keep someone regarded as one of the best ST coordinators in the league. Richard Harris worked for 3 different HCs here is just one example.

This is a silly game, Craig Dickenson is considered the best STC by just about everyone.

Lots of new HCs have kept guys from the previous staff so why would that be a stretch for a new guy here to keep someone regarded as one of the best ST coordinators in the league. Richard Harris worked for 3 different HCs here is just one example.

This is a good point.