THE MORNING AFTER...WITH COFFEE

Mr Dee

13 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Nichols isn't made of sugar but Medlock might be, I wish he would just trot off the field to the sidelines on some of those long returns instead of waving at the returner as he blows by.  Sooner or later some smart-ass ST player (like O'Shea) will realize his value to the team, line him up and truck him good, penalty be damned.

I think they ruined "Iron" Mike Renaud when they wouldn't let him run down any longer chasing his punts.

But, yes, since Medlock does nothing more than chase the runner, he should probably just get off the field.

21 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Love him or hate him as a coach, but the guys just an awesome person.  

ya saw this and said to myself "what a real good dood.. Head coach and still doesn't care about doing some grunt work.. "  good on ya Coach O'Shea!

12 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

not Randle but I've seen DB blitzes this season..

It is always game to game.  The Ticats have no number one receiver and nobody that scares defenses.  Combine that with a QB who's gotten dinged this season, and the game plan is going to have extra rushers on every play.  That looks like they are becoming more aggressive. and I think behind the comment.  The Eskimos won't present the same game plan and the Bombers D will likely be less aggressive to protect some weak cover in the back end.

We seemed to play more press coverage with our corners against Hamilton......perhaps because they have this popgun offense.   We are getting better in the back - having Moe back is a huge add, and the secondary shuffle, seems to have worked.    Linebacking as a unit is still a question mark...