Karl Alzner

Floyd

This is the same guy I said Chevy should go after over a month ago and Floyd mocked me...not sure what changed his mind but glad he did. This is exactly the type of D man we need. Match him up with an offensive minded D man like Buff or pair him with Trouba or Myers and you would have a great pair. No way the Jets pay a D man 6m without moving one out though. 6m per year seems a bit much though, no? I'd give him 6m if he signed for 5 years but no longer.

Just now, Ducky said:

This is the same guy I said Chevy should go after over a month ago and Floyd mocked me...not sure what changed his mind but glad he did. This is exactly the type of D man we need. Match him up with an offensive minded D man like Buff or pair him with Trouba or Myers and you would have a great pair. No way the Jets pay a D man 6m without moving one out though. 6m per year seems a bit much though, no? I'd give him 6m if he signed for 5 years but no longer.

People looking at the trades MTL and EDM did are now thinking that a solid defensive dman is a good thing.

4 hours ago, Ducky said:

Actually I mocked you only after the 9th post where you suggested signing him.  Just to be clear.