Game 29 : Little Caesars @ Santa Lucia

Yes I couldn't agree more. Move him already and get what you can for him. Maybe then Connor could get some ice time...

It's about time they put buff in front of the net on the power play... I would like to see number 44 get some power play time.

how lucky were we to win the lottery? Laine  is well on his way to is well on his way to becoming a bona fide Superstar. Not only an elite shooter but a very good passer as well.

9 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Hardly Helle's fault.  Did you see Burmi and Thorburn standing there doing absolutely nothing while the Detroit player was wide open?

Still does not mean Helle should be literally sitting on his azz at that point. No one touched him.

3-3 slip slip slipping away.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

6 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Still does not mean Helle should be literally sitting on his azz at that point. No one touched him.

3-3 slip slip slipping away.

I don't disagree, but man, the dude was point blank in front of our net... no one near him.  That's not on the goalie.

And guess who was on for Detroit's 3rd goal?

I've run out of ways to describe how terrible those 2 are.  I'm exhausted.

Fun fact, if Hellebuyck's first 46 games are indicative of his true talent level (far from certain yet but let's just assume for the moment) he has the same career save percentage as Ryan Miller. Who did in fact win a Vezina one year. Also the same as Jimmy Howard a career average starter (10-20 in the league). He's just behind Jonathan Quick and Craig Anderson, well ahead of cup winning Marc-Andre Fleury and Cam Ward.

Just for some perspective.

That is courtesy of a poster on another site. 

Maurice cost us this game tho. Stafford in the shootout and messing with the lines cost us. We didn't have a shot in the third until 10 minutes left. 

Maurice really did dumb things this game. 

I don't care what we get for him. I want him gone. I am sure he would return a third-round pick right now and if he didn't I would settle for a fourth round pick. I would even retain 50% of his salary. Armia going to play 4th line when he gets back because Stafford is on the first line or second line?

Armia 10 games played 1 goal 3 assists 

Stafford 14 games played 1 goal 3 assists 

I like armia but can you please stop making him out to be this prolific point producing guy when he's not? 

Dano should be ahead of stafford now and Armia 

Armia is a good defensive player and good pk guy. Good bottom 6 player but he's tge same age as scheif. Dano is 2 years younger. Armia is almost at the point where he is what he is and that's fine. All teams need good defensively responsible pk guys. 

Edited by Goalie

40 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Armia 10 games played 1 goal 3 assists 

Stafford 14 games played 1 goal 3 assists 

I like armia but can you please stop making him out to be this prolific point producing guy when he's not? 

Dano should be ahead of stafford now and Armia 

Armia is a good defensive player and good pk guy. Good bottom 6 player but he's tge same age as scheif. Dano is 2 years younger. Armia is almost at the point where he is what he is and that's fine. All teams need good defensively responsible pk guys. 

You have a short memory or you might remember that he or Ehlers was the best forward on the team when he got hurt. How many points you think he is going to get with Lowry and Matthias? He was setting them up multiple times a game and they couldn't put it in the net.

your quote... " If Lowry and Matthias could score... Armia would have about 10 points these last 2 games."

edit ....... Dano has 8 points in 19 games by the way...

Edited by Ducky