Game 28 : Perogies @ Deep Dish Pizza

Seen it before in OT if a guy has a penalty.  I think its 5 on 4 to start then if the penalty is killed off... it's 5 on 5 until the next whistle where it goes 3 on 3. Think it actually happened earlier in a jets game. They killed the penalty but there was no whistle until like a minute left in OT. So only got a minute of 3 on 3 

if the game went if the game went into overtime it would have been 4 on 3 until the penalty expired and then it would have been for on for until the next whistle. I hope we don't lay an egg when Detroit comes into town.  we have the New York Rangers after Detroit and then we go to Alberta for a back to back next Saturday Sunday.

That kind of game would have been a heart-breaker to lose.  Chicago was totally out-played and rode a hot goalie to somehow steal a win.  Also helped to be given a 4 minute power play at the end of the game too.  I have seen the Blackhawks do this over and over again, sleep all game and then turn it up at the end to steal a win they didn't deserve.  Last night the Jets were able to stand up to the task.  Let's hope they can keep the momentum going.