Trudeau Eulogies

IC Khari

59 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Really unsure how the regressive conservatives reconciled their loss of freedoms and privacy while supporting the bloating of the government under Harper's "watch".

Just as I'm unsure about how backward liberals reconciled their praise of the evil dictator Castro while ignoring the thousands of people he murdered, the billions he and his horrible brother stole, and the complete enslavement of the Cuban people.  Weird how that works

Not sure if serious or hyper-escalating hyperbole...

Regressives are actually affected by the shitty PM and his policies and attitudes as are their neighbors and community.

Progressives are actually removed from the Castro situation and don't really understand the brutality of his presidency.

The two situations are very different and should not be treated as equal.

15 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Not sure if serious or hyper-escalating hyperbole...

Not sure if you are serious either.  Oh well...

Regressives are actually affected by the shitty PM and his policies and attitudes as are their neighbors and community.

So in the case of Justin's evil dad, this was definitely true.

Progressives are actually removed from the Castro situation and don't really understand the brutality of his presidency.

I am not sure how anyone could not understand the brutality of Castro.  It's very well documented.

And yet they seem to be very similar in nature.

14 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So in the case of Justin's evil dad, this was definitely true.

So he's Castro Evil or evil light?

I am not sure how anyone could not understand the brutality of Castro.  It's very well documented.

Reading about it, watching.... not the same as firsthand experiencing it...  

And yet they seem to be very similar in nature.

First hand experience vs second/third hand accounting of experience- inherently different. You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts.

22 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

He was a top notch bully- shitty Prime Minister though.

Really unsure how the regressive conservatives reconciled their loss of freedoms and privacy while supporting the bloating of the government under Harper's "watch".

Haha, yeah and the Princess is just that right?  A princess. 

One who elbows female MPs, silences dissent in his party, employs double standards on applying the law to his MPs, refuses to let the people decide if they want electoral reforms, stifles debate in the house of commons..............etc

3 minutes ago, basslicker said:

Haha, yeah and the Princess is just that right?  A princess. 

One who elbows female MPs, silences dissent in his party, employs double standards on applying the law to his MPs, refuses to let the people decide if they want electoral reforms, stifles debate in the house of commons..............etc

Yes, JT is a tool- what's your point? 

My Point was: Harper was a terrible PM. Not JT>SH.

We will see what JT has accomplished at the end of his run.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yes, JT is a tool- what's your point? 

My Point was: Harper was a terrible PM. Not JT>SH

Just a simple mans simple comparison.  Tis all.  So we agree that politicians are politicians?  haha

I'd just rather a man of strength who gives Canada a strong image internationally (and giving the corrupt UN a big middle finger), then one who bends knee to communist dictators.

Edited by basslicker

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎08 at 8:28 AM, Logan007 said:

OMG, did you actually just use that as an argument?  He nudged some gal and she flipped out.  Are you one of those cry baby NDP?

And FYI, I'm not a JT fan.

Hahaha, I am in no way an NDPer.   Just pointing out that Justine isn't the 'sunny ways' guy he claims to be.  He's an immature man-child who can't hold his emotions in check.

8 minutes ago, basslicker said:

Hahaha, I am in no way an NDPer.   Just pointing out that Justine isn't the 'sunny ways' guy he claims to be.  He's an immature man-child who can't hold his emotions in check.

I don't get it. I am not a huge JT supporter... but I don't see him as "an immature man-child who can't hold his emotions in check."

Please elaborate- because the only immature man-child who can't hold his emotions in check was Mulcair and Bourassa. If anything, JT was more of the parent... or teacher type in that exchange. And in him taking an MP by the arm and ushering him to make a vote instead of the lolly-gagging and "oh... I can't simply walk around to make my vote", I thought that would resonate with your strongman fantasies.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy