Depth Chart vs Lions West Semi Final

Noeller

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I think the ideal set up is having both fogg and mcduffie back on kick offs, and the hot hand / fresh guy returning punts. Mcduffie should be used more in the offense, and hope fully fogg finds improvement and becomes a starter again. 

Pretty much. If we win i expect a close score, if bc wins then the offense probably steam rolls us. 

Saw this quote on FB a reported talking to TJ heath. apparently Manny Arceneaux has 0 tds against heath in 4 games this year. Thats bloody impressive.  

Great. Now we just have to stifle Sinkfield and Ryan Whatisname and we're gold. Apparently Gore has ongoing concussion problems and his career may be over.

7 hours ago, Mark F said:

Actually,  the Bombers should beat the Lions. I expect a win.

same this is as good a match up as we could want in the play offs. 

5 hours ago, tracker said:

Great. Now we just have to stifle Sinkfield and Ryan Whatisname and we're gold. Apparently Gore has ongoing concussion problems and his career may be over.

xD thats too bad about gore he was a gooder. 

Control the line of scrimmage, keep Jennings in the pocket with pressure, frustrate the manny show with tight coverage, win the turnover game and penalties incurred, manage the game of offense, i.e., good time management, limit 2 and outs, keep Medlock busy with field goals, his range in the dome will be awesome, keep their ten fans quiet, score the odd TD, smile for the camera.

Pour gatorade on MOS, We win.