BC vs Hamilton

Jacquie

Hate ******** Rod Black. He was especially annoying today. I just about barfed when he said that Burris was having a "Peyton like day" after his fourth TD throw. Duane Forde quickly said he had a ways to go to match Manning's 7 TD performance last Thursday night.  Is Black ever a tool.

Montreal really exposed BC's weaknesses on their O-Line and general blocking schemes.

Today, Hamilton continued to take advantage of this disadvantage. BC had no answer.

Lulay was sacked 3 times and hit, hard, several more times. On top of that, he appeared off his game...again.

Hurting his throwing hand did not help at all.

The panel said they had not many weapons in their arsenal.

I say they had no Arceneaux in their in their weapons. One catch...19 yards.

Hamilton, with the way things are set up in the East, is poised for a run at 1st place, and hard as it is for me to say it, they deserve it.

Hate ******** Rod Black. He was especially annoying today. I just about barfed when he said that Burris was having a "Peyton like day" after his fourth TD throw. Duane Forde quickly said he had a ways to go to match Manning's 7 TD performance last Thursday night.  Is Black ever a tool.

I still think him calling Dave Stala one of the most ''dominant receivers'' in the CFL even more bizarre.

I still think him calling Dave Stala one of the most ''dominant receivers'' in the CFL even more bizarre.

Didn't hear that quote but if I had so it definetly would have made me throw up.

Didn't hear that quote but if I had so it definetly would have made me throw up.

I heard the quote. Sounded like Forde wanted to throw up.