Everything posted by blue85gold
-
TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos
Almost thought he was going to hit the post
-
TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos
Dreams can come true
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
For sure. The play where he just posts up in the middle at 7 or 8 yards is pretty deadly. He's a big guy for a DB or LB to get around to make a play to the ball.
-
Ticats at Bombers pre game chat
I figure the O is due to have a game where it all comes together soon. They were close in BC, maybe this is the week.
-
The Coach Lapo On Youtube Thread
Not coach Lapo but I was watching the BC game on youtube because I missed it in Sunday and noticed that the opener from 2003 full game was on there. Worth a watch if you want to relive the early 2000s. That was the year they added Mo Kelly and Terry Ray on D. Also saw that the 2003 play off game against Sask was on there. Maybe skip that one.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Yes he's been great coming in as the extra DB. Flying largely under the radar too.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Probably. Would love see what Ayers can do on D. He's been dynamite on teams. No mention of Brady or Demski on the injury report so that's positive.
-
3 stars plus hh 700th win kid cant-ada bc sucks
I get it you don't like Rourke because he's been anointed by the media but this is crazy. By your standards Brady isn't a true Canadian. Doug Brown isn't. Enough with the true Canadian bullshit.
-
3 stars plus hh 700th win kid cant-ada bc sucks
I think Rouke will be a good QB (especially with the state of QBing in the CFL) but it remains to be seen whether he can be elite. He had a real hot 9 games in 2022. That's it
-
Bombers at Lions GDT
Haven't been able to watch the game yet but that was my question too. Did Ayers get in at all when Biggie went out?
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Nobody had said he should start. We’re talking roster spots only. if you bring Murphy on as the backup receiver, then you can take Johnson off the roster and start Lucky and Lawler. Keep Adams on and take one of the CDN d-linemen off
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
No one will suspect it when Johnson goes for 200 yards!
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'd be surprised if he doesn't get in on offense.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Start Lucky and Murphy backs up. Lucky can return kicks and play receiver I'd bet.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The point would be for him to come on as a back up so that an American like Adams can play and contribute. Johnson has show virtually nothing at receiver.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It's definitely a click bait take. He can't believe Rourke is better than 1/3 of the starting QBs in the NFL (not to mention all of the back ups, all CFL QBs, all college QBs).
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Injury report had him at full participant with a "head" injury. So I guess so. Looked bad though.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Ahh didn't know he was back. Then ya I'd rather he come on as the back up receiver. I know. The question was why can't we take out Johnson for Haba.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
They need a back up receiver on the roster. Too bad we're out of Cdn back up receivers now. I don't it was anything Adams did, they just wanted Haba on and they weren't going to take out Willie, Garbutt, or Woods, so Adams is the odd man out. I don't like it, but it is what it is.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
FWIW John Hodge says no limit to marketing money
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Adams!? Come on man. I'd love to see Haba back in the rotation but don't mess with success.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
"Rourke’s compensation in those seasons includes $200,000 in marketing money, which does not count against the league’s salary cap. As such, his cap number for 2025 checks in at $549,200 and $609,000 for 2026." Can someone remind me on how this marketing money works again? Is there a limit to it?
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I wouldn't be surprised if Rourke dresses as the #2 and then comes in part way through the 1st Q when the other guy sucks.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Interested to see what numbers Rourke is getting. Any signing bonus plus is weekly salary for the last nine games can't be insignificant. VA was already paid a lot of his salary. I'm sure they just don't care about the cap and are going all in to win at home this year.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
This is what you say before you trade a guy.