Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. I'm a huge fan of Burris coming to Winnipeg. Get him and Willy but if its between him or Willy take BUrris for god sakes. We need a real QB and we need one now. He was the passing leader by a wide margin last year; I'm tired of these non pro QB's throwing air balls up.
  2. The worst part of all this is that not only do the Blue Bombers absolutley suck, they have the worst uniforms in the CFL. Someone at the BOD needed to stand up against rebook for wanting to give us this abomonation. On the field... yep, I dont care. I drove to Edmonton and back in one night to see the Jets play and paid way more for the ticket. Winnipeg was in town and I didn't bother driving 15 mins to the stadium and pay 20 bucks for a cheap ticket. Why go? So I can be ashamed in person? F*** you Burke, and more importanly, f*** the BOD and the clowns who put this mess together. I hope you all never work in football again.
  3. I wonder why I keep watching week after week. It's only getting worse.
  4. I probably could have included Drew Willy in this too.
  5. So you have to think that at the right price (and not even a huge overpayment) one of these guys is available. Calgary can`t keep both Tate and BLM, and Toronto can`t keep both Ray and Collaros. So I guess I`m left with 3 questions for everyone: 1- Is there a general agreement amongst us Bomber fans that we need to grab one of these guys. 2- If so who do you take? Who do you think is likely available? 3- If so when?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.