Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
I assumed it was an injury cuz why else would he go out. What a statement game by the blue! I had written this team off for dead... And we're still not out of the water yet but sheesh we keep playing like this and if the offense can finally get some more touchdowns...
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Tsn actually pointed it out saying that Strev was stretching his leg out on the side line
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Streveler was injured
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
The only complaint I have... Is our Aussie punter. Thank God the defense is lights out right now cuz those short Fields would have absolutely killed us
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Pitching a Donut with 5 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter... Who is this team? What happened to VAJ?
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
BC gambled with kicking the ball and they end up 10 yd shorter than they would have if they'd taken it
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Are they doing squats with him?
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
K.. give Brady the ball.
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
I hate that you're right...
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Sigh... Stalled drive.
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Need a TD here. Reward the defense
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Fucks sake How the f*** can we not get one yard????
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Kolo limping... Johnson winded.
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Buck bread and butter. Have you not been paying attention all year
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Great effort but it wasn't a catch. We got away with it there.
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Hey Suitor... You going to mention that BC doesn't have a first down yet this game? Case is running with a lot more authority this game. Something has switched on fir him
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Omg Castillo
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Woooo... Ford!!!!
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Agreed, but Holm has been very noticeable early in the game.
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
I was convinced that Sheehan was going to punt into the crossbar. Man of many talents he is .
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Ugh Kolo. Why isn't Eli in the lineup?
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
I'm convinced the Sheehan is a former Aussie special forces marine. It's the only conceivable way that MOS keeps him on the roster
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
Ffs. Terrible kick.
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
We forced a 2-out
-
GDT- Bombers vs BC
I love the fact that Lucky Whitehead jersey number is 13