Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Floyd

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Floyd

  1. If he stabbed someone he’s basically an honorary Winnipegger
  2. Retiring as a champ...
  3. It does sound like both sides moved from their original positions - at least on paper... plus part of the govt dollars involved demolishing the saddledome which they would have had to pay for anyway
  4. Oh I remember - its a huge difference now though... Collaros is going back to Toronto and rumours that Nichols may not be ready plus I remember Khari's shoulder injury... We also gave Lefors possibly the worst gameplan, no Oline and a bare bones receiving core... so there's that...
  5. Saw that James Franklin made $350k last year... can't see Streveler signing for less than that
  6. He was never against public $$ but the first deal was a huge over ask with parking rights etc - interesting to see details on this now
  7. No I’ve been a huge Osh fan from day one ... I just thought he’d sunk his own ship Now Richie Hall... that’s a different story and I’m fine being wrong about him
  8. I would 100% roll the dice on Arbuckle and Streveler rather than Nichols or Collaros...
  9. It’s the annual BPA vs position argument...!!! Except BPA doesn’t actually Really exist because every position has different pros/cons and true BPAs are NFL bound all I know is I don’t want a receiver in the first round - ever ha
  10. BC had a chance to re-sign him and went after other talent... Rose was the steal If free agency - I could see a three year contract for him
  11. Bitetto is more Adam pardy - supposed to be in the AHL...
  12. So you'd say Dahlstrom was the difference in that last 5-1 game...?
  13. We’ll get someone good at 9 - I’m hoping for a DB or DE too many teams need OL help
  14. Lucrative and unreliable is my middle name!!!
  15. NFL didn't honour the option year...??
  16. Wow huge move by Dickenson... massive upgrade over McAdoo
  17. Gaitor busted his ass for this team and was very good at SAM... nice to see him go out on top
  18. Really think it’s buck and young next year... would love to see Costanza as QB coach/asst OC
  19. They coached together and won a Grey Cup... I could absolutely see Maas here but Buck deserves the shot
  20. Still better than Stanley
  21. Elizondo has been gone for a year..,
  22. Having Tina on speakerphone during the interviews probably doesn't help
  23. So we could roster Kongbo as a starter with only Hansen on the line as his backup and carry the rest as internationals? Seems strange.
  24. John White and Brandon Rutley signed... these guys must be making league minimum...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.