Everything posted by K-Shack
-
2024 CFL Awards night
Harris never taught him how to MOP
-
Who's Going to The Grey Cup?
We'll be a crew of 6 Bomber fans aged 7 to 70s sitting in 410.
-
GREY CUP Thread
Do any of you know if we'll be the home team / on the home bench? I'm assuming so since the game is in the West and we have the higher seed and better record, but hoping to see if others know before we buy our tickets.
-
Who's Going to The Grey Cup?
We'll be there in a group of 7. My family moved from Winnipeg to BC in January so I only made it out to two games this year -- BC Place and the Banjo Bowl. 5 years ago the Vancouver and Winnipeg contingents of the family met in Calgary to watch us break the curse. Here's to hoping the winning streaks continue!
-
3 stars plus HH gc bound! For Ted
HH #2 The terrible crowd
-
3 stars plus HH gc bound! For Ted
Unreal. He's not exactly lockdown and he seems to get beat once a game or so but his closing speed and how fast we can flip his hips is incredible. He makes so many more plays than he gives up. I agree with all of yours. My 3, briefly: 1. Zach -- his best playoff game as a Bomber. His turnaround this year seems to be untrained eyes to be related to when he started to run again. He's back to being early career Collaros out of Cincinnati rather than 2021 pocket passing. He's reinvented his game several times now in the CFL. 2. Kenny -- he can go to levels no other receiver can. He can certainly be hot and cold but when he's hot, nobody is hotter. 3. Kramdi / Holm -- both made a handful of incredible plays on D. Block of the game -- MCI with the seal block to open up the end zone for Brady. HH. Terry Wilson with the long run on short yardage I so agree with you here
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
Kenny Lawler: 18 Riders: 16
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
I'd say Ford is the exception. I wonder if he's being wasted at field corner. I was wondering about them moving him to boundary when Bonds started struggling.
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
Meanwhile Zach is 16/19 for 228 and two of the incompletions were drops.
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
It looks like we're rolling 7 DB frequently bringing Alexander in with Taylor instead of WIL or a DL
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
Doesn't Wilson know that's supposed to be short yardage. That kid went long.
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
What a bum that Kenny Lawler is. We should have kept Chris Matthews.
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
I think Dobson held his man on the TD too. Glad we got away with it. Great throw and play design
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I have no desire to push Wade Miller out the door. I would also much rather that he stays too. But given the clearly exceptional job he's done managing the business side of the Winnipeg Football Club and entrusting the right people with football operations, I think it's natural to wonder whether he'd be considered for commissioner and if he'd relish the challenge of leading the league.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I wonder if Wade gets consideration for CFL commissioner and if he'd want it for that matter. Would it even be a better gig than leading the Bombers -- in terms of both salary and actual influence -- I'm not sure.
-
Bombers at Als GDT
Thanks. That makes sense. The rookie didn't follow the scramble rules.
-
Bombers at Als GDT
Great qbs give their receivers second & third chances. He will What was Zach so miffed about? Was it that Wheatfall didn't sit down in the zone but instead ran into coverage? I was trying to figure it out on the replay.
-
3 stars plus hh For The WinD bowl.
Quotes of the game: - "That wind came out of NOWHERE. The football gods just smiled on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers." - "It's official Marshall, god is a Bombers fan." - "Apparently Mike O Shea has been saying his prayers" O'Shea's habit of taking the wind in both long quarters just paid off big time. And hilariously if the Als hadn't taken that timeout on second down the wind would have come after their punt. What serendipity.
-
No Means No @ Win Means West Final: The GDT
Get that geriatric ass to Fort Hew tonight!
-
Bombers at Ticats lead up talk
Hopefully they brought an extra Canadian on the trip and perhaps Murphy draws in as backup receiver?
-
MBT And His Ancestors @ #FortHew: GDT
Yeah, I was just curious if we actually benefited from the command center missing something for a change. Not that it made the difference in the final score, and it was a sensational catch to say the least.
-
MBT And His Ancestors @ #FortHew: GDT
Did anyone else think that Lawler's second TD catch (another spectacular one) hit the ground and could have or perhaps should have been called incomplete? It was a phenomenal play and I'm obviously glad it was ruled a TD but I wonder if we benefited from the Command Center not taking a closer look, or if he had sufficient control even though the ball hit the ground. Like I said, a phenomenal effort either way
-
3 stars plus hh return of the blue bullies
I'll take a different tack here. That was such a team win. The only players that stuck out in a bad way were Bonds getting beat by Lewis repeatedly and Haba over pursuing and blowing contain on that long 3rd down catch. And Willie was somewhat invisible. But the whole team played so well. With that said... 1. ZC with the 6 TDs, no turnovers, a bundle of yards and a few deep shots on the money. Was so pleasing to watch what is still possible for him. 2. Lawler balling out. I'd still take Schoen over him as Lawler can be hot and cold while Schoen seems more consistently excellent. But Lawler when he's on hits levels other receivers can't. 3. Demski and Brady with clutch TDs featuring YAC. HH Garbutt with a sack and a fumble return TD. Kramdi stellar on run stops. The D on the whole.
-
Elks at Bombers Talk
In before the inevitable loss. In before Damian Jackson gets signed at the last minute and added to the active roster
-
3 stars plus hh not pretty but she’s dirty
Went to the press box to start practicing the NCAA video game so he could challenge the Ford brothers