Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
I hope this means more Jim Barker, said nobody ever.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Is this the quietest training camp of all time, or just me?
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
The receiver tackling one will be interesting. There are a LOT of plays, especially those quick ones to the flats, where a DB hunts a running back down and takes out his legs just as he catches it. I guess they have to aim for the thighs now?
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Holy crap, I literally just typed ourbombers.com into my browser this morning by accident.
-
Upcoming Movies
Looks so good. Odenkirk is a gem.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
I heard he lives in a house of mirrors, where the friends are unlimited! Anyone know anything about Walker in Calgary? Read this on 3DN and came away kind of liking him: https://3downnation.com/2025/05/13/i-made-them-guys-waggle-former-nfl-qb-p-j-walker-customized-offseason-training-for-cfl/
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Is he still a dink, though? That is the real story here.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Ah training camp, the time of the year where we see a bunch of exciting stuff from some promising rookies, only to see them released in favour of aging slugs. Seriously though, excited for the season to start.
-
Restaurant/food thread
Planet of the Pigs?
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
For some reason my interest in the start of the season has ramped up considerably today. I can't quite get my glove on why...
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
I like what he is saying. Guys sticking up for the league, even while pumping themselves, is never a bad thing.
-
Upcoming Movies
I was ready to crap on it but I admit I laughed at the trailer.
-
Meet the New Boss
My brow of skepticism is furrowed.
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Agree. Sportsnet is terrible.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
I've had just about enough of your Glenn bashing, young lady!
-
2025 Grey Cup News
My son dragged me to my first ever metal concert this week. Killswitch Engage I was already a fan of and they were amazing. The band that played before them I was not ready for, though! Fun time.
-
2025 Grey Cup News
They have yet to change what "it" is, apparently, at least when it comes to rock.
-
2025 Grey Cup News
Just took a peek at the Canadian rock charts to see what the kids are listening to these days. Turns out they are listening to literally the exact same bands that I was. https://ca.billboard.com/charts/canada-mainstream-rock That is simultaneously comforting and depressing. It likely means kids aren't listening to rock at all.
-
Random Warning
Could the clock on your computer be off? Sometimes that results in the certificate presented by the site being detected as invalid. Fixes itself after the clock does a re-sync with the time server. #nerdalert
-
The TV Thread
It was fantastic. Stephen Graham is great in everything.
-
The TV Thread
Just started watching The Pitt. If it's portrayal of emergency rooms in the US is even remotely accurate all of the private health care "grass is greener" folks should be forced to watch it in its entirety.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/life/2025/03/14/dogged-determination-4 Edit: for those without Free Press access, just another article about Brady being a great human. This time rescuing dogs in Bali.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Nothing interesting going on in politics these days anyways...
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Cancelled our summer trip to Wyoming and are going to Toronto instead. @bluto any tips on where to sit at BMO? Where do the other Bomber fans like to congregate? Shocked Pikachu face
-
The TV Thread
Have you seen the Milli Vanilli documentary that came out a year or so ago? Worth a watch. Made me look at those guys in a whole new light.