Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
3 stars plus hh another win at igf west
That Grant return looked like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl with the green jerseys diving everywhere. The replay is up.
-
Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT
Just watched the game. Offense great. Secondary stunk. Refs worse.
-
Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT
The Riders being indignant about the most innocuous pizza trash talk of all time makes me hate them even more.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
Just got off the ice. Thought I would check the score. **** you CFL.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
Stinker of the week, brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
What a horrible sequence of plays as far as execution goes.
-
The TV Thread
Interesting. So almost White Lotus-style I guess.
-
Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk
I am tempted to refer to him as Regular Harris in all future posts.
-
The TV Thread
Started watching Silo on Apple. Intrigued so far. It helps that I just came off seeing Dune and it has the same actress. I know I already recommended it upthread, but Beef on Netflix...watch it.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
And look how little vertical content I get on Desktop. So bad.
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Whelp, so much for Caleb Thomas. And look! More DBs! https://twitter.com/DTonOB/status/1668261958078849024?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
-
Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk
This isn't really related, but I thought it was time for everyone's yearly reminder of one of the best commercial's ever made. Play this in Calgary and Toronto until they get their **** together.
-
Elks versus RR Week One
What terrible football
-
red blacks vs. LOLouettes
Fajardo was terrible, and somehow Arbuckle was worse. Oh god. Why did I go to Riderfans? They think they can trade one of their QBs for a starting olineman.
-
red blacks vs. LOLouettes
I dont mean to alarm anyone, but Arbuckle might be bad.
-
red blacks vs. LOLouettes
That can't be PI, can it?
-
red blacks vs. LOLouettes
This Kenzie seems like an upgrade over Claire Hanna, if only because I can watch her without getting motion sickness.
-
red blacks vs. LOLouettes
5 sacks. Yikes
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The flyout schedule on the CFL homepage shows a May 22 ex. game for no discernable reason, and has the home team wrong in the season opener. And on the Bomber site it shows 1 game, and that's it. It is 2023. Get your **** together CFL. And the arrows on the main page to navigate the schedule make no sense! Go backwards then forwards, and it skips a bunch. And it defaults to a game from 3 days ago. Wtf? As a software developer this **** infuriates me.
-
3 stars plus hh blow out with some doubt
Overcomplicated in the 2nd half IMO
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
I blame Oshea. You put Brown in 10 minutes ago and hand the ball off for a quarter, this ends in a snoozer.
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
This team....
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
That play was ugly
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
2 score game now. Jesus
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
Don't like the foot being off the gas so much