Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. One series for Zach with one starting receiver through two games..... Not what I'd love to see.
  2. As with everything the new commish does....
  3. Ya so the 500 million does seem to be accurate. Being reported that it's a bump of 3.5 million per team, from this.
  4. It's a good deal for 6 years but when DAZN finds out that nobody is subscribing, they won't be back for a round 2 after this deal is up.
  5. Love that the spot rates for Corus, Harvard and others just went up... Radio broadcasts on Saturday night is A-OK for me ... The one good thing will be that this is expected to be a significant windfall for the league (I saw the number $500 million over 6 years floated around but that's just baseless Internet talk) and the salary cap will be going way up. It won't last long though when DAZN finds out that nobody's going to pay for their service ..
  6. 100% how I felt when I read the post...
  7. Based on Terry Wilson's tape... Would you sign him over someone you've had on your neg list for awhile and you have high hopes for? And then walked out in his team the day before a game?
  8. It's so funny but I had the exact same comp in mind... AB3... Not in terms of their abilities, but in terms of "tiers" of receivers... That's exactly who is out Kenny with.
  9. He's the league's best ever and it's not close... I don't even like discussing his name among other receivers because it makes no sense.
  10. Go Niky, Go...
  11. Lawler is great... Happy that he's happy. But let's simmer the hyperbole a little bit. He would have been helpful last year with no Schoen, but we can win without him.
  12. I'm not certain about that. Game 2 will be very very important.
  13. Is it, at 29? I think he is what he is and you just find a way to work with that.
  14. Embarrassing final drive on D. Jesus. Hopefully this at least makes the coaches jobs easier with some guys earning a cut...
  15. Finally Perkins... Let's go son.
  16. I think I've heard enough about TE for today... It's time to see Perkins.
  17. Tough to sync the two... CFL Plus is the Riders feed which is among the worst in the league.
  18. It'll be hot garbage. I'm more than good just listening to DT and Doug. Next week's stream should be better.
  19. First CJOB Pre Game of the year..... LFG. By God I've missed this....
  20. To talk away the day before a game because you didn't like the depth chart is just all kinds of weak sauce .
  21. Rourke is the best QB and it's not close... But if you watched the CFL at all last year, you know that Alexander is right behind him. All he does is win... (And get hurt, unfortunately...) VAJ is summertime only BLM is a rollercoaster Harris is dink n dunk and has had one healthy season Collaros TBD Dru keeps getting hurt but CAN be lethal... Kelly can get ******... Faj is Faj... Weak armed and relies on Jesus sprinkles.
  22. You don't find the timing even a little bit odd... The day before a game?
  23. I sincerely believe he's 1a/1b with Rourke for beat QB in the league..... When healthy. But man that guy is like Dunigan... No luck at all

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.