Everything posted by kelownabomberfan
-
Random Jets News
Looks like he's off to join Nic Petan in Russia....
-
Around the NHL 2024-25
Rangers threaten to strip Jacob Trouba of his captaincy mid-season
-
The 2024 Grim Reaper Thread
Now I remember why I used to watch GI Joe. The Baroness made me feel kind of funny, like when I had to climb a rope in gym class...
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
If we sign both Ford brothers will Suitor's head explode?
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Let's hope Kyle just keeps saying this to Osh all off-season to get him to start managing the roster better...
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Walters is looking a lot like Walter White these days...
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
I think we would have made out well getting two rolls of tape and a bag of pucks for PLD...
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Vernon Adams is the new Kevin Glenn...
-
Game 22: @ If I only had a HartMINN
That was mind numbingly stupid by those two Wild players. What were they thinking? Looked total bush league, like I was watching Niverville play Grunthal....lol...
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
***Spoiler alert...
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Wish we could get 2019 Zach back.
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
What about Tua's little bro in Hamilton?
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
- Random Jets News
That was also a Larry Hopkins specialty....- Random Jets News
I was thinking the same thing - that's a lot of hat tricks in not a long period of time.- 2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
You've never had a government job I take it...lol- 2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
And Jake a great DT....- Who's Going to The Grey Cup?
I got two speeding tickets in 1989 in Moosimin within two weeks. Never speed in Moosimin.- Around the NHL 2024-25
Canucks' J.T. Miller taking indefinite leave of absence for personal reasons - Sportsnet.ca- The positivity thread (don’t look back in anger)
yes when I came through the door to look out on the field I was simultaneously exalted that they were wearing Blue and sickened at those horrible blue pants. Burn them. Never to return to them.- The positivity thread (don’t look back in anger)
Or to be the Argo fan....yes I said singular...- 3 turds plus crappy honker. Long winter edition.
Yes MOS's coaching style is reminding me of the wife's cousin's parenting style with their three year old...."we don't think he should juggle knives but you know that's what he wants to do right now..." Come on O'Shea. That was brutal letting Zach come back in. Sitting up in the stands we had no idea what was going on, then I see Zach come out with a glove on and all I could think was 'This game is over"....- 111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
And they wore an onion on their belt.- 111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Next year if Bombers make it yet again to GC I'm just going to record it and only watch if they win. I just can't do this **** every year any more.- 111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
And I've had enough of this shitty Toronto biased reffing... - Random Jets News