Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

voodoochylde

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by voodoochylde

  1. Good coverage on that kickoff .. not much on that kick though.
  2. I don’t mind TSN celebrating an owner and organization that’s doing right by their fans. That HAS to be applauded. The CFL needs more of that.
  3. When they aren’t getting to Harris, it’s pitch and catch. Harris is 16/19 for 215 and 2 TDs. Hit. Him.
  4. I won’t blame officiating if we lose this .. you have to rise above the marginal calls (which more often than not go both ways). We simply have to execute. A couple dropped passes .. maybe too conservative .. and outside the second quarter not much sustained offence .. that has to change.
  5. Foxtrot’s crews are simply terrible.
  6. That was a BS call on Bryant .. that’s simply a strong man with heavy hands. What .. the .. **** was that at the end of the half?
  7. Nice hold of Willy there .. fist full of jersey doesn’t get called.
  8. Slower start than I’d like but this is a great road game so far. Need to put 7 up on this drive.
  9. Collaros has to put that on Schoen’s outside shoulder and the DB has no chance on that play.
  10. No Pigrome on short yardage.
  11. Anyone starting to think their plan may have been banking on Kongbo actually signing back here and not in BC as he did initially?
  12. Still not enough money.
  13. Also … Holm gets doesn’t get the respect he deserves from *some* posters on this board. He had a really good game yesterday and was incredibly disciplined on balls that begged for a PI call. Yes. He was beat for TD in the third but for the vast majority of this game he was in position to make a play on the ball. My only gripe with his play yesterday is that he’s weak in run support - he’s not a super physical guy.
  14. Got way too conservative after the half. Attribute it to learning under LaPo. Just keep firing bullets. I get wanting to salt away a game but momentum can be fickle .. bury opponents and to hell with the optics of running up the score.
  15. There is no Progressive Conservative party at the federal level.
  16. I've pruned a few recent messages in this thread that provided no value to the discussion whatsoever. I like to think you are all adults and can play nicely together in this sandbox .. please do that.
  17. He didn't demand a thing .. he simply went about rebranding *everything* during his term in office. Official announcements were no longer brought to you by the Government of Canada but by the "Harper Government" .. hell, even signage was subtly changed to reflect the Conservative party and paint Canada blue. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/tories-re-brand-government-in-stephen-harpers-name/article569222/ https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2011/03/03/tories_rebrand_government_of_canada_as_harper_government.html https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/a-rebranding-of-the-harper-government-1.1040716 https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/harper-government-rebranding-taxpayers-spent-over-86-000-helpi_n_1621875 I could go on and on with the links, stories and commentary but I doubt you'd listen given your propensity to argue in bad faith.
  18. There's no way Schmekel is ready to play. I think it was you who, in an earlier thread, noted he was getting manhandled in both preseason games. He's a project and is currently a liability when on the field.
  19. I'll never begrudge a CFL player for chasing cash but it sucks that Kongbo chose the Lions over coming back to the club who did right by him (on multiple occasions) so that he could explore NFL interest. He'd slot in so nicely in place of Jeffcoat and be an integral part of our rotation. Maybe he's not interested in being a "bench guy" and envisions himself a starter and chose based on that .. I remember there were some rumblings about that when he was here. Regardless .. still sucks.
  20. It isn't true .. at least on the defensive side of the ball. I think it's fair to say that the depth of talent we have at WR / OL is unparallelled across the league and what I mean by that is it's relatively plug and play. Next man up and there isn't a massive drop off production wise. Every other area of the team lacks that same depth and the quality of our starters has actually regressed in a number of areas (DL, LB in particular). Someone goes down and there's a noticeable void.
  21. I don't normally dip my toes in these political threads not because I'm not engaged but because of how tribal these discussions are. I believe that no matter which side you are on, you should govern for all people. The "other side" isn't simply going to leave the country or go away and so we need to find middle ground and work for the betterment of society as a whole. With that out of the way ... I lean Liberal. I'm far from being a Trudeau fanboy - let me make that clear. With that said, what Poilievre did here was simply gross. It was classless. It speaks to how incredibly small he is as a man and leader. The fact there has never been any credible evidence, source, witness or corroboration around this supposed incident should speak volumes and yet the people who cite this baseless claim are the same people who would rail against "the mob" if any other person was "convicted" without proof.
  22. Appreciate you @CodyT .. thank you for the updates!
  23. I'm sorry but if you aren't considering what might happen if interest rates rise (when you purchase a home) that's on you. Trudeau didn't force people to overextend themselves, people made that choice themselves. The party of personal accountability conveniently neglects to point that out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.