Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrFreakzilla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrFreakzilla

  1. Oops I take back what I said, eye contact now denied.
  2. This time it's legit eye contact.
  3. Only Calgary decided to choose that option. That means PLD is still able to sign an offer sheet if offered to him from another team
  4. He's not letting go of that ball!
  5. The center position is more valuable than a winger. Strength down the middle is what good teams strive to have.
  6. At least Holland went to the final 4 with some of the moves he made. Campbell is an improvement in goal. The Leafs are a mess, you were right about that.
  7. The issue wasn't money with Pittsburgh, it was term. No way Chevy would offer Malkin 4 years.
  8. The Sportnet coverage is just terrible. I miss TSN doing it.
  9. HE MISSED!!!!! LOL
  10. Do they have a Canadian passport?
  11. You're sober......I really feel sorry for you
  12. I assumed they always used interns
  13. Lots of holding after the dropped interception
  14. I yelled COME ON!!!!
  15. And a block on the next play
  16. Wow is all I got to say, glasses should be a requirement in the Command Center.
  17. What's with all the replays of the field goal? Is that all the points TSN expects them to get?
  18. 3rd year is for million
  19. I'm sure if it was 3 years you'd say, not even 4 years. And if it was 4 years you'd probably say, not even 5 years.
  20. You're hilarious.
  21. Don't you overreact all the time?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.