Everything posted by Colin Unger
-
Training Camp 2018
If we traded for Masoli and he performs well i bet we could trade him to Montreal in the offseason for the 1st overall pick
-
Training Camp 2018
Does anyone know how far cloning technology has come in the past few years?
-
Training Camp 2018
I just watched the video of Joey Elliot tearing his ACL and it looked like he couldn't put any pressure on it at all without writhing in pain.
-
Training Camp 2018
Im leaning that way. There should have been a loud popping noise had he torn his ACL and they would know right away. But just because they say they are still evaluating doesn't mean they are suspecting a tear.
-
Training Camp 2018
Did nobody record video of him walking/limping off the field?
-
Training Camp 2018
I guess those of us wanting to see Nichols not play on Friday and get a better look at Streveler and Bennett will get their wish
-
Training Camp 2018
Based on what I've been researching on ACL injuries it's hard to say at this point. It seems like if it was torn he would likely not be putting pressure on it and he would lift his knee in the air and hop on one leg with staff supporting him. It doesn't look good but it could be worse. There's a chance its not a tear. A tear would mean a 6 to 7 month recovery time. If its a tear here is what Matt has to look forward to.
-
Training Camp 2018
I wouldn't Masoli showed he can actually play in this league whereas Adams hasn't really shown anything yet. He's sub Brandon Bridge level in terms of reading defenses.
-
Training Camp 2018
We do have 2 first round picks next year. If Nichols was out for the year I would look trading the farm to get somebody like Franklin or Masoli.
-
Training Camp 2018
I agree with you.. Considering he was half to walk somewhat I don't think its a season-ending injury. It will be a good opportunity for the team to instill a dominant defense that wins games mentality early on in the season.
-
Training Camp 2018
I wouldn't trade anything for a guy who's proven to not be good enough. At least not now. We should thorougly test Steveler, Ross, and Bennett first.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Most of the improvement has been more a result of John Murphy than Chris Jones.
-
Training Camp 2018
Losing Demski would suck. He just needs to stay healthy and he will have a break out season.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Yeah. It’s likely the American market exposure that was the real push. Lots of people in my madden league were talking about the manziel game last week and were interested and asking me questions about the cfl game. It’s a good thing for the league. I’m glad they are broadcasting it. It could be the last chance before nfl season starts to get that johhny exposure down south.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
TSN
-
Around the NHL 2017/2018
I like Morrisey better too. He pretty much at the same level but with durability.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
He sounds like somebody who doesn't understand the CFL
-
Around the NHL 2017/2018
I don't think he's worth that. Players who are on the open market get overpaid. Scheifs would have got more on the open market too. There's a reason there is restricted free-agency until they earn being a UFA.
-
Training Camp 2018
As you can see here. The receiver is already turned back to the ball and had been slowing down and Clarke was still 3 yards behind him. Check out the 3:15 mark here.. https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/06/02/highlights-edm-13-wpg-33/
-
Training Camp 2018
I would imagine that Clarke's game wasn't as flashy as it sounds. The two key points were an interception and a knockdown. Wasn't the interception a deflection play and not the result of him necessarily having great coverage on his guy? And I believe the knockdown was that play in the endzone where the DB was cleanly beaten but the quarterback underthrew the pass so it banged off the DB's back. Am i getting this right?
-
Training Camp 2018
From what I could tell on the knockdown he was badly beaten but the ball was so underthrown that he was able to get back there and the ball kind of just hit him from behind.
-
Training Camp 2018
Based on the Mike O'Shea interview from today on the official site it sounded like Bennett was going to get into the game this week to show what he's got. Ross really needs to perform in however many reps he gets in this game. To me there's only one open job left on the depth chart and will go to either Ross or Bennett.
-
Training Camp 2018
I’d give Augustine and LeFrance the opportunity.
-
Training Camp 2018
I agree. Especially since our week one opponent is Edmonton. Reilly literally attempting 6 passes and then has 2 weeks off before the season. We might as well let Nichols shake off the rust in the regular season just like our week 1 opponent.
-
Will Streveler Be Our James Franklin?
Bennett