Everything posted by The Classic
- bc thumped by SASKATCHEWAN
-
Wiecek's Article
Thanks for beating the firewall for us but I can't help but feel we'd be better off if you'd said "Weicek screamed 'I hate Mike O'Shea' into his pillow for an hour, yelled at his mom to leave him alone when he cries but he needs a Sunny D, and his speech to text app created this article." I was just commenting to a rider fan today about how nice it is with O'Shea being a classy, steady captain of the ship. No more messy garbage spilling into the media. No more dramatics. No gong show. Weicek misses the old days where it was easy to write a football article that didn't require football knowledge and read more like a gossip column.
-
Biggest Rivalry in the CFL: Regina Winnipeg
I don't post much (career lurker/post liker), but I must say, I LOVE the Regina hate. Ashamed to admit I live in Regina... which means I suffer through the constant garbage taunts from rider fans who can't name 3 players currently on the team. Even the better media here are unabashedly ignorant and full on deluded homers and managing to find decent CFL talk anywhere is next to impossible. I could go on for a few pages about everything that's wrong with rider fans and the province but I won't for brevity's sake. Please carry on with the excellent rider fan crushing. Go Blue.
-
OK, it IS Willy ...
Anyone else watching Nichols sell that he has the ball after handing off to Harris? I noticed Willy hasn't done it at all this season.
-
Gary Etcheverry prediction came true!
Can we keep links to the "other" to less than minimum?
-
Introduce Yourself
Hello all, I've followed this group since Blink made that final post on the old site, migrated over here and have been lurking ever since. Quality forum over here with solid info, and I look forward to the continued success for you gentlemen running the place. Oh, I live in saskatchewan (sadly) but I always will bleed blue and gold. Cheers friends
-
Rapid Rebuild
Could not agree with you more. The building blocks are there and the rest will come. Once the season starts and the ball is in the air it's easy to fall back into the old mindset of seasons past. As long as we progress it'll be alright. Great post BB.
-
Lawless: Trade Glenn January for Canadians
Could we possibly agree to NEVER post a full lawless article on here? Just stick to a link and let me hate myself for following it rather than blaming you.