Rebuild # 32769: Kick Us When We're Down Edition

IC Khari

On 15/07/2016 at 8:22 PM, Eternal optimist said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Xc6ifl1Q0vQNvQvOWTH

Under this logic - doesn't that mean all Blue Bomber season ticket holders are insane?

Do you have a clue how wrong you are to apply this quote to a bomber season ticket holder? How many season ticket holders do you know? I'd guess zero. You have insulted and judged over twenty thousand season ticket holders as psychologically deficient.  You have no clue what a season ticket holder commits to year after year after year. Hope is not insanity. You have misquoted a genius thinking your intelligent.  I'd say your insane to try and pretend to be a fan yet are clueless to the qualities of a season ticket holder. 

19 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Do you have a clue how wrong you are to apply this quote to a bomber season ticket holder? How many season ticket holders do you know? I'd guess zero. You have insulted and judged over twenty thousand season ticket holders as psychologically deficient.  You have no clue what a season ticket holder commits to year after year after year. Hope is not insanity. You have misquoted a genius thinking your intelligent.  I'd say your insane to try and pretend to be a fan yet are clueless to the qualities of a season ticket holder. 

A season ticket holder commits to 18 games of frustration (I guess possibly more if you include playoffs and preseason), about $1,400 (assuming 2 seats, could be a bit more or less) and the time and energy to commit going to each of the home games. I wasn't trying to offend, just lighten the mood. I'm a season ticket holder as well and I'm tired of seeing our team looking (again) like we're just not at the same level as the other teams.