Game 75 : jets @ Tatanka

Depends what you are basing it on... just cuz he scored a goal doesn't mean he had a good game. Thought ESW was ok but not great.... thought the entire teams effort level just wasn't there. 

Petan looked good. Copp had a solid game. Dano was fine. The rest? Including ESW was more bad than good. That's fine tho. Jets were dominated in terms of puck possession this game. Buffalo owned the puck. Corsi stats show that. Eye test shows the samE. 

Ehlers didn't suck... but he didn't really have a good game either. 

Teams do not respect our LHD at all tho. Every dump in was to the left side... especially when stu and melchiori were on the ice. 2 guys who are 2 slow to get the puck and turn and make a pass. 

I don't get the melchiori stuff. He's struggled. He looked ok the last game cuz LA is kind of slow... they really are but against quicker teams guys like stu and melchiori really struggle 

Cherry picking?

Myers and Bogo were both drafted in the 1st round of the same draft and in the same trade so I thought they would be good comparisons.

Bogo has played more games than Myers and Myers being hurt all the time was one of the things the Sabres' fans always complained about.

But I guess, as always, facts and truths mean nothing if you are trying to prove a point...