Game 70 : Jets @ Cowtown

51 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

so if we win this game and get our first 3 game win streak of the year, do we start pumpin the tires on a playoff run?  I Belieb in miracles

Would need to peal off 7 in a row AFTER this game to be in the wild card race and that's assuming the 2 teams lose their next 7.

Now that i've destroyed your playoffs hopes...

17/21 809 save percentage. Out goalied again.

Get Stafford away from Scheif and Wheeler NOW. 

I'm all for a high draft pick but what's the point playing stafford with these 2. He's 2 slow. 

Hopefully Ehlers is back soon. 

Edited by Goalie

Dano, Matty P and Burmi had another good night , Lipon seems destined to be a call up type player, Pavs is just bad how he has stayed in the league is beyond me.  Really only game they need to win is against Chicago and then lose the rest. It really is tough watching them lose though

Play Pavs every game and that alone will give us 2nd place because there is no way any team is going to out-tank TO.

Get the Schwheehlers line back together as soon as Ehlers' eye heals.

When Armia comes back, play him with Perreault and Dano (good game tonight).

ESW

Armia Perreault Dano

Burmi Lowry Staf

Kosmo Copp Thorbs

Enstrom Buff

Trouba Myers

Morrissey Chiarot

Pavs with no chance of Hutch playing unless Pavs is hurt

I would assume that the NHL will make sure the Oilers don't win the draft again. Yeah, i know but... I think they will do everything in their power and they have a ton to make sure Edmonton doesn't get the 1st overall pick. 

Just played the Lottery Simulator and Jets got 1st on my first try lol. 

Edited by Goalie

Before the Habs of the late fifties, when you got a penalty, including a minor, you stayed in the the box no matter how many PP goals were scored. The Habs were so dominant back then that changed the rule that the player leaves the penalty after a PP goal is scored if it is a minor penalty.