End Zone Ticket Prices - Too High?

BigBlue

On 1/13/2016 at 3:40 PM, BigBlue said:

Based just on value I believe we are overpricing the end zones and leaving a lot of people at home watching on TV. Personally, I would rather spend the money on a good meal than pay what seems like a ransom for a family outing to the stadium. Yes I will pay up for the grandstands where the sightlines are decent. But to watch half the game from so far away... No thanks.

I believe the BOMBER management would do well to lower the price point in the end zone and fill that part of the stadium.... Develop some young fans for the future.

Do any of you feel the same way?

It's a personal preference.  I would probably say 65% of my groups last year booked in the endzones and loved it and there was never an issue with price with anyone.  At least not that I heard. 

I tell everyone, that when the action is in their end, it's a great place to be, but you may be relying more on the video board when the plays are happening on the opposite side of the field. 

Lastly, you mention "ransom for a family outing to the stadium".  Did you know that the south endzone is the Family Zone, where tickets for kids 15 and under are $19.50?  Co-op also sells Family 4-Packs where for $125 you get 4 tickets and a parking pass.