Game 15: Flyers @ Jets

Goalie

Staf has been asked to play a different role this season and is playing that role well....he has been one of the more consistent Jets this year.

I still find it hard to believe that Cormier is the best we can do from the Moose.

What different role would that be?I don't read every press clippings so I could have missed it.

I find it odd that we would have him do something different when what he was doing was making a difference for us last year.

He has been asked to play a more defensive, checking role.

He is on the "checking" line.

LOTS of players are streaky...Wheeler has been in the past and you could argue the same about Scheifele. I think Staf has played well in his new.

Also, I can't see how anyone can say that Burmi doesn't over handle the puck...Next game, count how many times he is checked (usually in the O zone) instead of making a pass....Petan does too but not as much and usually sees a pass first....Ehlers handles the puck lots too but he is a very good passer.

I will be the first to admit I was unsure about him. He picks up his D game and the Jets have a superstar in the making.