Game 5: Flames @ Jets

How have I over stated him? Someone suggested swapping him and Petan and said he's been good so why mess with it? I suggested maybe swapping him and Perreault for a few shifts because Burmi jas been good.

You're the one that stated I am erect over it. You're the one exaggerating not me.

Why does everything have to be a fight around here?

Weird that I'm saying this but don't feed the troll.

Hahaha which one??

I think I thoigjt Burmi wojld add more offensively and he still might because he gets chances. But if he keeps up his play he will replace what frolik brought as a responsible defensive mid six player. And thus far the jets haven't needed him to be more offensive.

I don't think he will replace froliks production. I like Burmi. Good guy. I actually met him in 2011 at winnipeg square before a game. He's a good guy. But I don't think he will replace froliks scoring. You're right. He doesn't have too tho. That's the good thing. When Burmi was here b4 perhaps he was asked or people hoped he would be a scoring machine. He wasn't and probably never will be. Good bottom 6 guy tho who can pk. If he can score 10 goals... and maybe 30 points that's a win in my books.

Frolik had 42 points with us two years in a row.....   Olli Jokinen had 43 points with us two seasons ago....Kyle Wellwood had 47 points for us in the first year...  it's not like Frolik was some crazy scoring machine.     We managed to survive without Olli or Kyle around...