The Legend of Khari Jones

Do you guys remember back on Thanksgiving weekend in 2010 when we had that miracle comeback against the Lions? Alex Brink started the game and was awful but the Jyles came in and it ended up being one of the biggest comebacks in Bomber history. I think we all remember that game.

With about a minute to go in that game Jyles sort of chucked one up in the end zone and Greg Carr made a great catch to get us within 3 points.

Just to repeat that game was in early October 2010.

Why am I talking about this right now in this particular thread?

In 2002 Khari Jones threw 46 touchdown passes. One season- 46 touchdown passes.

That pass from Steven Jyles to Greg Carr in October 2010 was the 46th last touchdown pass thrown by a Bomber quarterback as of today.

Well, that is a depressing stat.

No.  The depressing stat is the idea that our 46th next TD pass from today could come in 2016. 

And even more depressing, this is still true.  Unless I missed it we haven't thrown a TD pass since this thread was started. 

When you consider the amount of garbage time we play that's even more stunning. 

When was our last TD pass?  Please don't tell me it was those Goltz to Etienne passes in the Calgary game?

It was August 16 vs. the Ti-Cats. Hall to Kolhert.  Slightly less depressing than if had been the Calgary game.

Our 46th next TD pass will be caught by Chase Stegall.