Potential Experienced Coaching Candidates

Atomic

The combination of Higgins and having Craig here already could be enough to convince Dave to come over here if he wants to be HC. He turned down the Hamilton job when they hired Cortez didn't he?

Higgins as GM and DD as HC would be tremendous -- solid, seasoned, old school GM and a younger, offensive minded, creative HC. 

Would love to see Burke as DC again too. 

I do realize however, that this is a bit of silly exercise. You gotta let the GM install his vision -- and a great HC in one regime may only be so-so in another if everyone isnt on the same page

Pay the money and bring in Tom Clements.

That would be awesome.  I think you'd have to really shell out to get him though.  According to this article, NFL offensive coordinators make an average of $800,000 per year.  And I doubt he would leave Green Bay for anything other than a huge pay increase, so you're potentially looking at $1.2+ million per year.  That's a hefty price tag.

The combination of Higgins and having Craig here already could be enough to convince Dave to come over here if he wants to be HC. He turned down the Hamilton job when they hired Cortez didn't he?

He withdrew his name when he got tired of the Ticats dragging out the process by waiting for Cortez to be available.