EA Sports NHL 2016 To Include "Whiteout"

Rich

I don't really play the sports video games anymore, but I know some people on here do.  Thought it was cool that they will be putting the whiteout into the game.

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?EA%2bSports%2bNHL%2b16%2bto%2bfeature%2bthe%2bWinnipeg%2bWhiteout&id=540975

The features that keep getting announced for the upcoming EA Sports NHL 16 game continue to build anticipation for the game and get us super pumped about what they’ve got in store. As part of their “Distinct Team Arena Atmosphere” feature that will be in the new game, the Winnipeg Whiteout will be in full force at the virtual MTS Centre. This picture was released on EA Sports’ Snapchat account and will surely get Jets fans revved up for a deep playoff run in the game.

• 3 months later...

(Winnipeg Jets Whiteout game footage)

Anyone get this game yet?

Last year I waited awhile before buying so the latest roster updates and bug fixes were available as my main mode of play if Be A GM.  Can anyone confirm what Jets players are not in the game yet??

Uh white uni's at home? Fail.

Oh well another Pav playoff loss :P

I usually get a game every few years. Since I got NHL 15 it will probably be a couple years until I buy a new one.

Do you have a next gen platform?

I bought NHL 15 for XboxOne but it was basically NHL 14.  Perusing the HF Boards there are serious gamers that will create every prospect not in the game and future prospects for the next several years for drafting purposes.  I dont have that time or skill so I like EA to do it for me.  So generally, I buy the game every year.

Ya I have Xbox One which is what I bought NHL 15 for.

What Im reading online, NHL16 is vastly improved.

What do you do with it?  Im almost strictly a Be A GM player.  I like to keep things realistic...ie. I dont select the Jets and then trade for Crosby.  So by about year 3 I start getting bored if the team isnt looking like it should or the picks are just made up randoms.

I know none of the NCAA guys can be in the game until they play one pro game so that impacts the Jets.  Always a long wait for that first October roster update.