Off-season locker room blowout

SPuDS

They've been advertising the grand opening of the Polo Park store. Select merch 50% off and some player appearances. It's this Saturday, I believe noon - 2:30.

Yea I saw that and will be checking it out for sure. I was hoping to see that locker room sale so I could grab an army camp jersey for next to nothing. Got a sweet white Doug brown jersey last year for like 20 bucks.

They've been advertising the grand opening of the Polo Park store. Select merch 50% off and some player appearances. It's this Saturday, I believe noon - 2:30.

Yea I saw that and will be checking it out for sure. I was hoping to see that locker room sale so I could grab an army camp jersey for next to nothing. Got a sweet white Doug brown jersey last year for like 20 bucks.

For me, going to the lake > 50% off Bombers sale. But I think I'll check out the store tonight or tomorrow. I need to use my $40 gift card they gave me for ruining season ticket pickup day....

For me, going to the lake > 50% off Bombers sale. But I think I'll check out the store tonight or tomorrow. I need to use my $40 gift card they gave me for ruining season ticket pickup day....

How did they ruin season ticket pickup day?

Yeah I went this past weekend again. Thought I'd be able to get a decent deal on something. But no luck. "sale" prices weren't worth it, mostly because I didn't want anything they had on sale, which wasnt much. I was pretty underwhelmed with the whole thing.

I feel like the 'locker room sale' was over the holidays before Christmas sometime when I was in town. Pretty decent deals then, but not on anything but tshirt really. Quite a few cheap shoes for giant feet, and the now highly priced game worn jerseys (seriously, I remember getting my Muamba game worn from the Grey Cup for $100.. Since then none are under $200).