Any news on Perrault?

I had a terrible pool.  Generally the same group of us have been doing this for over ten years, give or take a few guys.  So we had ten of us.  Draw for first round order and then snake.  So i got the 5th pick out of 10.  Worst possible pick.  Got totally off my game.  I wanted Jets, I wanted Blues.  I was not committed to anyone from the east but thought I'd maybe snag some Pens and hope for a crazy upset.

So before we all get in the room, we joke that the guy who won the regular season, we should block him.  So whatever team he takes with his first pick, we should all grab the next guys on the team and screw him.  So he picks right before me and grabs Tarasenko (who would have been my first pick).  Im next and I still want blues and I want to dissuade him so I take Schwartz.  Everyone groans.  Down the line, a guy grabs Wheeler and I realise if I want Jets, I have competition.  So it comes back to me and instead of taking Steen which I want because I still went into the pool thinking the Blues were going to win the cup, I panic and I take Buff!  Everyone groans.  Since it's snake, the guy who took Tarasenko is after me and grabs Steen.  Coming back down, he grabs another Blues and I realise Im hornswoggled.  I take Ladd.

It was all downhill from there.  I ended up taking Jets, Preds and wings.  So I need some upsets.  Oh and ONE Blues.  So much for strategy.  And the plan to the block the guy from taking all one team?  Well, he took 99% Blues players.