Bombers new offensive line 2015

gbill2004

Glenn is a coach killer. Just good enough that you can't bench him, then you get fired for going .500 all the time. I'd rather have a development guy as the second string.

Exactly. A guy who will more often then not win the meaningless games but any adversity and tanks. Any pressure and it's fumble or INT time. I honestly cannot recall another QB who's given away games in forth quarters by making a horrible play or decision or not going full out to make that marker.. Sure, he's hung around forever but he lacks the intangibles that makes him worth delaying development of our own backups..

Sometimes players need that chip they have knocked off their shoulder. Releasing him a day later wouldn't have affected recruiting or signing of FA's. Anyway, not worth fighting over as he's gone.

Exactly. Montreal released troy Smith a day after the deadline. I don't think we'll see a lineup of players avoiding Montreal anytime soon.

Sometimes players need that chip they have knocked off their shoulder. Releasing him a day later wouldn't have affected recruiting or signing of FA's. Anyway, not worth fighting over as he's gone.

Exactly. Montreal released troy Smith a day after the deadline. I don't think we'll see a lineup of players avoiding Montreal anytime soon.

Montreal was silly enough to think Troy Smith could somehow come back to "haunt them".

Does anyone here seriously think Nic Grigsby will come back to haunt us?

All those willing to let their names stand on behalf of Nic Grigsby's talent level, now is the time to identify yourselves.  Step right up.

The Bombers having one of the top Olines in the league is extremely cart before the horse right now.  When everyone standing to the right of your left guard is a question mark for one reason or another, mid-February is a bit too early to say what they are.

But as also suggested, Walters has acquired what appear to be better carts and horses, and for that I am happy.  We all have high hopes for what they might be.