Clitsome May be Done for the Season

Rich

It was January of last year when he had season ending spine surgery.

Reoccurring back injuries are not a good thing.   Assuming the other D-men come back, we are okay depth wise, but sucks for Clitsome.

Postma and Pardy would definitely be behind Clitsome, they are both healthy scratches tonight. Not sure if people have paid attention or what, but Postma has really struggled lots recently, actually most the season. When everyone was injured, Postmas ice time either went down or remained the same, The guy seriously averaged 10 minutes or less of ice time per game, on a good night, he'd play  12 minutes. Postma sucks, Pardy sucks, Clitsome did not suck, he made some errors at times sure... but the guy was and is better than Postma and Pardy, Those 2 being healthy scratches tonight pretty much proves it. Sure Enstrom and Stuart are back but.. I'd be willing to bet anything that if Clitsome was healthy, he'd probably be playing over Postma and Pardy that's for sure. 

Not sure of peoples fascination with Postma, He's not good. Clitsome is way better and it's unfortunate that his career more than likey will be over now. Sucks to lose him to an injury like that. Really nice guy too, Lives near my parents house, actually lives on the street my sister lives on and have met him several times, likes to go skating down at the local community club at times. Really nice guy and a pretty good player actually. All you really need to do is look at time of ice and see that Clitsome was trusted to play more minutes than both Pardy and Postma.