Durant likely to return this season

Migs

I'm sure that if a chicken sacrifice would speed up Durant's recovery, the Riders would consider it, even if it meant a drop in the average IQ in the province.

Oh dear.....you've just doomed every chicken between Moosomin and Estevan. BTW, if the average IQ drops any lower in the province there is a possibility that Saskatchewan residents would automatically qualify for disability credits on their taxes.

re: the Migs vs Fraser bet... the loser should agree to not post on the other's fan site... that would be fair

Nope. The wager has been set. If If Durant dresses in game 17 & plays in game 18 then Fraser leaves this site. If Durant doesn't then I'm gone!

Good times, love the rivalry.

Telling another member to leave their own site? Haha, dream on.

The wager was agreed to. Mind your business son.

Pretty cheap, considering you're not even a Bomber fan and you're trying to chase away the fans of their own team (I know it was you who came up with it, agreed or not). Maybe things just would have been better if you never come here in the first place (I'm one to talk since I'm also a Rider fan, but I don't try to chase members).

I don't mind Durant. There were times when the Rider "faithful" were dogging him that I thought we should make a play for him. 

I loved watching the TSN special they did on Milt's off-season conditioning business, CFL in the ATL. Durant was just gushing about how much he's learned from Milt. I think half of Regina had an aneurism, the other half **** the bed.

I like Durant....HATE his team, therefore, I cannot support him in his goal for recovery this year. In a perfect world his elbow will remain wonky for the remainder of his contract or until the Riders decide he is not worth the money and show him the door. He is then picked up by an Eastern team willing to gamble on him, has a renaissance of sorts, and he goes on to have a long and prosperous career. Rider fans won't like this but this could actually become the reality.

I like Durant....HATE his team, therefore, I cannot support him in his goal for recovery this year. In a perfect world his elbow will remain wonky for the remainder of his contract or until the Riders decide he is not worth the money and show him the door. He is then picked up by an Eastern team willing to gamble on him, has a renaissance of sorts, and he goes on to have a long and prosperous career. Rider fans won't like this but this could actually become the reality.

As twisted and borderline psychotic that perspective is, I agree completely. Cheers!