Devin Tyler

Floyd

Devin Tyler, when in game shape, is a pretty serviceable OT

2937630.gif

I would give this 1000 likes if I could.... Completely off-topic (obviously) but Andy Samberg's impression of Nick Cage is probably the best thing to come out of SNL over the past 10-15 years!

Confession time, I saw someone else post it in a thread a while back and shamelessly stole it. 

That's pretty much what I would say. He had a couple of stops here with us.  He is a big man that's for sure. He didn't look out of place out there but for whatever reason never locked up a job. Being non-import likely was the biggest thing going against him IMO. Had he been a national likely would have had a lot more playing time. I'll be interested to see how he does for you guys. He may be able to help out while you battle through injuries and be a serviceable backup later. Also being American, he likely comes at a salary cap friendly price.

Non import and national mean the same thing. 

That's pretty much what I would say. He had a couple of stops here with us.  He is a big man that's for sure. He didn't look out of place out there but for whatever reason never locked up a job. Being non-import likely was the biggest thing going against him IMO. Had he been a national likely would have had a lot more playing time. I'll be interested to see how he does for you guys. He may be able to help out while you battle through injuries and be a serviceable backup later. Also being American, he likely comes at a salary cap friendly price.

We finally have a decent football thread and you come over the top with a grammar nitpick.... :)

2937630.gif

Completely off-topic (obviously) but Andy Samberg's impression of Nick Cage is probably the best thing to come out of SNL over the past 10-15 years!

Not to derail the thread but this is massively false...

sorry,  typo, I meant that Tyler is a import.