Boudreaux Trade

Floyd

Not sure they need Boudreaux and don't like moving down in the draft two years in a row.

Riders have had very good late round draft picks the last couple years. Steinheurer, Vonk, Anthony, Moore, Webster, Etc.
Those aren't exactly "very good" picks.
for NI depth they are, they all made the roster of a 9-3 team coming off a championship.
You know I was going to make a mocking post about how being on the riders added to their awesomeness as player, obviously, but then you went and made a serious comment stating essentially the same thing so I got nothing. Oh you Rider fans, you are joke.
Well that is rude. My point was the Taman's late round pics made the roster of the championship team that is also having another good year. The point is that the pics must be good if they make the roster of a winning team. Same thing would apply to say a Stamps late round pic.

No your point was Riders = awesomesauce! How dare you question it! All you homers are the same. Your heads are so far up your own asses you can't see how deluded you are.

Your posts are saying more about you than anything. All I was doing was talking football & I've already explained my point. Try & have a nice evening.

Not sure they need Boudreaux and don't like moving down in the draft two years in a row.

Riders have had very good late round draft picks the last couple years. Steinheurer, Vonk, Anthony, Moore, Webster, Etc.
for NI depth they are, they all made the roster of a 9-3 team coming off a championship.
You know I was going to make a mocking post about how being on the riders added to their awesomeness as player, obviously, but then you went and made a serious comment stating essentially the same thing so I got nothing. Oh you Rider fans, you are joke.
Well that is rude. My point was the Taman's late round pics made the roster of the championship team that is also having another good year. The point is that the pics must be good if they make the roster of a winning team. Same thing would apply to say a Stamps late round pic.
No your point was Riders = awesomesauce! How dare you question it! All you homers are the same. Your heads are so far up your own asses you can't see how deluded you are.

Your posts are saying more about you than anything. All I was doing was talking football & I've already explained my point. Try & have a nice evening.

Don't let the door chafe your arse on the way out. 

Your grade two logic -- "our draft picks made the roster and we're the defending champs so therefore they must be good players" -- is embarrassing, even by Riderfans standards. 

Listen, its late in the year. I'm sure there's manure you should be spreading. 

But goodness knows people want to fight instead of actually talking football  :rolleyes: .