Week 12 Pick 'Ems

Rich

Be sure to get your week 12 picks in before the first game this week (Friday @ 8 PM!).  Make your pics here:

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=games&pid=5&wid=59

View the current leaderboard here:

http://morningbigblue.com/community/index.php?app=pickems&do=leaderboard&pid=5&wid=58

saskbluefan is still in 1st place with 33 correct picks.  Cam P and Jesse W. James are hot on his heels with 32 correct picks.

Saskbluefan cheats.  He's using clairvoyance to tell the future and makes all 4 picks every time.

Stop using your superior telepathic powers Sask...it's worse because you're using them whilst in Saskatchewan, and that's just wrong.

Clair Voyance is his aunt, ( Voyance is pronounced like Beyonce.) (Same butt too.)

She refuses to pick the Bombers to win.

quote name="Logan007" post="82089" timestamp="1410552207"]

Saskbluefan cheats. He's using clairvoyance to tell the future and makes all 4 picks every time.

Stop using your superior telepathic powers Sask...it's worse because you're using them whilst in Saskatchewan, and that's just wrong.

Saskbluefan cheats. He's using clairvoyance to tell the future and makes all 4 picks every time.

Yeah it sucks you can't pick any game if you miss the start of the first. Oh well there goes that.

PM them to me, I'll put them in.  I've done it for others.

Yeah it sucks you can't pick any game if you miss the start of the first. Oh well there goes that.

PM them to me, I'll put them in.  I've done it for others.