Bombers add DL's Moseley and Booker

gbill2004

I'm not sure about Moseley, but the other two d-linemen recently signed are defensive ends and it seems to me that our problems on our line are in the middle, not the ends. I wonder what the thinking is behind these signings.

Nope not the case. Unless you mistakenly think the run stopping problems are a personnel issue and not a scheme issue.

And I do.

Then you're wrong. We had the same defensive tackles with Tim Burke and run stopping wasn't a huge area of concern.

Henoc made like 100 tackles, helps to have a big body in the middle.

And Ian Wild has 47 tackles in half a season, what exactly is your point? 

I'm not sure about Moseley, but the other two d-linemen recently signed are defensive ends and it seems to me that our problems on our line are in the middle, not the ends. I wonder what the thinking is behind these signings.

Nope not the case. Unless you mistakenly think the run stopping problems are a personnel issue and not a scheme issue.

And I do.

Then you're wrong. We had the same defensive tackles with Tim Burke and run stopping wasn't a huge area of concern.

And Wild is a part-time LB.

And I do.

That I don't recall Henoc being dragged half way done the field after first contact.