Als coaching updates

gbill2004

It did occur to me since I did see the title of QB coach still attached to Dinwiddie, perhaps he was biting off more than he could chew trying to play both OC and QB coach, and Garcia is merely lightening the load for him so he can focus in solely on his X's and O's of the playbook.  I still don't think it's going to make much difference in their Offensive production though, guy isn't ready yet.  But who knows, perhaps now he can work more with the Don on some better schemes and assignment management.

they have a guy who played quarterback at in the NFL, went to the pro bowl, I think played in an NFC championship game, excelled in the CFL, coaching a quarterback,

and they have a guy who did not succeed as a player or coach in the CFL, who holds a higher position on the offence.

But maybe to you, that makes sense.

This board is getting pretty snarky.

I don't believe Garcia has any experience being an offensive coordinator either, and it doesn't matter how good of a QB he was, OC is a completely different ball game.  Yeah they could fire or demote Dinwiddie, but then Garcia has to come in and use the same terminology, yet likely befuddle the players even more, so might as well just keep the continuity going as long as you're gonna roll the boulders down the hill.

Just saw on twitter that Brink will be the starting qb for the Als this weekend.

(Posted this before Mike)

We should start using the designation of B.M. (before Mike) and A.M. (after Mike) just to avoid confusion.

Pretty sure I had a B.M. B.M today

Just saw on twitter that Brink will be the starting qb for the Als this weekend.

(Posted this before Mike)

We should start using the designation of B.M. (before Mike) and A.M. (after Mike) just to avoid confusion.

Pretty sure I had a B.M. B.M today

:lol::D:lol:

I apologize.  That's pretty assumptive on my part.  It may well have been an A.M. A.M. B.M.

There's a funny quote from a comic book called "Groo", who is a demented Conan the Barbarian-type guy. One of his per statements is , "Nobody goes before Groo, and after Groo goes, nobody goes!" I'm not sure if he was referring to potty breaks, but it sort of fits here.