Football is a simple game

I watched the piece on Grigsby, was a little confusing but i guess it's pretty hard to argue against him being one of the best athletes in the CFL, they guy last year was playing baseball for the twins organization, this year he's playing football.. Can say what you want about the guy but... to be able to play 2 different sports like he has done tells you he is a damned good athlete. 4.34 40 time too, The guy is a damn good athlete, is he the best? That's hard to say actually.. but if that piece did anything, it showed that he is a damn good athlete... Not sure about the best but probably right up there with the best in the league. 

I watched the piece on Grigsby, was a little confusing but i guess it's pretty hard to argue against him being one of the best athletes in the CFL, they guy last year was playing baseball for the twins organization, this year he's playing football.. Can say what you want about the guy but... to be able to play 2 different sports like he has done tells you he is a damned good athlete. 4.34 40 time too, The guy is a damn good athlete, is he the best? That's hard to say actually.. but if that piece did anything, it showed that he is a damn good athlete... Not sure about the best but probably right up there with the best in the league. 

I'd take Chad Owens as the best athlete over anyone hands down. He's a MMA fighter - 'nuff said. Baseball...... ?????? Have you seen Prince Fielder or Bartolo Colon?