Injury updates August 3

gbill2004

Looks like Portis will be added to the 44 and maybe Marve will come off. see Bombers roster in CFL.ca

What is this statement based on?

Portis is now on Active Roster. Do you think the Bombers will keep 1 QB on the 2-man reserve? I dont think so.

BD9FhBB.png

Looks like Portis will be added to the 44 and maybe Marve will come off. see Bombers roster in CFL.ca

Portis is now on Active Roster. Do you think the Bombers will keep 1 QB on the 2-man reserve? I dont think so.

BD9FhBB.png

Portis has been there since they signed him. The website roster isn't always 100% accurate. Trust me; I check the roster on a daily basis.

BD9FhBB.png

Portis has been there since they signed him. The website roster isn't always 100% accurate. Trust me; I check the roster on a daily basis.

I checked it daily too. Last week he was not there.

the thought of watson, kohlert and JFG rotating the two spots is invigorating. could be a great thing for watson, to be able to sit any time he's nicked. i think we're all comfortable with jfg and kohlert now. kohlert hasnt found much chemistry with willy yet, but i sure respect his ability to keep fighting and making plays no matter how bad we were the last two years.